Thursday, January 19, 2012

Ok, so I'm totally not using this as an excuse to NOT get on the ball and get to exercising but we had to take Noah to get his 3 month photos today.  He will actually be 4 months old in 4 days, but we are a little behind on most everything!  :)  Tomorrow is Friday, so we have decided to enjoy the weekend, and start things on Monday.  We are going to march our chubby butts right in the front door of the gym down the road and tell them that we are tired of the Lard and want to hit it Hard...Ok, so we are NOT really going to say that.  However, we are going to go in and get to work on Monday as long as nothing happens like me having a run in with a tub of ice cream and throwing my back out or something.  More than anything, I'm looking forward to getting my energy back and having some GET UP AND GO!  I never really fully understood what people meant about having no energy because they were out of shape, but I can honestly say that I do now.  It won't be long till Noah is up and moving around on his own and talking, and as we all know, babies will tell you the truth.  I just cringe at the thought of my little boy telling me that I have a fat butt or big 'ole legs!  I want to be the kind of Mama that has the energy to play with my son, keep my house clean AND go to the gym.  I don't think that's hoping for too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment